How to check the validity of a Facebook account by ID
Facebook account can be safely and quickly checked for validity even without logging in! For this method, you need an account ID or a link to it. ID verification does not affect the account itself in any way, so you can use this method without fear.
1. Go to Facebook account checker.
2. Insert the ID or links to the accounts in the list in the field on the left, then click "Check".
Example ID: 100074200633733
How easy it is to take account IDs from a list from a file (Instructions) (in development)
3. We get the result of the check in the field on the right.
Активный | Active
Заблокирован | Blocked
Не существует | Doesn't exist
The check is over, the result in percentages is given under the field, clicking on any of them you can copy the IDs of specific accounts.
Link to the service - Facebook account checker.
1. We take the account ID.
We insert a link of this format with the desired ID into the browser's address bar:
2. If the account profile is opened and its name is written there, then it is valid (working/active).
2. If an error page opens, it means the account is blocked or it does not exist.